Job title: Hygiene Operative (temperature min3 to max8 degrees)
Hours: Various shift patterns avail
Basis: Temp to Perm
Working within the Hygiene team you will be involved in the cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and factory operational areas during the night shift. The Hygiene teams ensure that areas are ready for production to start each morning.
Requirements of the Role
You may be required to carry out any or all of the following:
• Physical lifting and movement of equipment and components.
• Disassemble and reassemble equipment for cleaning.
• Apply chemicals to equipment and floor/wall areas.
• Read and understand procedural instructions.
• Record jobs completed.
You will be:
• Willing to work night shifts.
• Able to communicate easily with other staff.
• Able to carry out the physical tasks that are reasonably required.
• Willing to work in any part of the site as required.
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.